This is a handsome Manhattan loft that also looks and feels like a cozy home. It is large and lofty, yet it has architectural touches more frequently associated with houses, like a grand cherry wood staircase, classic fireplace mantle, comfy leather armchairs, and rustic wide plank oak floors. This loft can be rented in conjunction with “The Penthouse Loft,” which is upstairs in the same building. The windows face South, West and North. There is access to a roof deck with incredible views of the Empire State Building and the Manhattan skyline.
Square footage: 4,500 (or 9,000 square feet if rented with the The Penthouse Loft which is separated by an elegant staircase — request the fee to rent both spaces and/or the roof in addition to this loft).
- 150 person limit for events
- band and DJS are fine, no sound limitations
- Full kitchen for catering
- Elevator direct to loft
- I-pod ready stereo
- Folding tables (Three 6’ )
- Also included is the furniture you see on the website, most of which are easily movable.
- Rolling racks (Two with about 20 hangers each)
- Extension cords (Six, various lengths)
- Roof usage available for a separate fee
- Apple boxes (Four Full size, Four 1/2 & Four 1/4)
- Four V flats (1/2” B & W Foam Core)
- Sand bags (Six)
- Auto poles & cross bars (1 set w/ clamps & J hooks)
- Camera cart
- Iron & Ironing board
- Freight elevator
- Client hires their own caterer