I’m a terrible dancer, but if I could dance, this white loft is where I’d want to practice – unfurnished, it feels like a ballet studio; furnished, it’s a big, cozy home. Comfy soft sofas, fireplace, exposed brick walls, greenery outside the bedroom window, rustic furniture, clawfoot tub, and an adorable fifties-style second kitchen.
Square footage: 4,000
- Apple boxes (Four Full size, Four 1/2 & Four 1/4)
- Four V flats (1/2” B & W Foam Core)
- Extension cords (Six, various lengths)
- Sand bags (Six)
- Auto poles & cross bars (1 set w/ clamps & J hooks)
- Camera cart
- Rolling racks (Two with about 20 hangers each)
- Iron & Ironing board
- I-pod ready stereo
- Folding tables (Three 6’ )
- Also included is the furniture you see on the website, most of which are easily movable.
- There are no stands, lighting or camera equipment.
- Roof usage available for $600/photo and $1,200/film.
Parking lot available for $500/day.
This former urban church is now a white, sleek art gallery. The gallery has soaring ceilings, detailed moldings, hardwood floors, and even a hip basement lounge room with rustic stone walls.
Square footage: 3,000, 15 foot ceilings on the 1st floor, 20 foot ceilings on the 2nd floor
- Furniture, artwork and props as seen in the pictures (some art use may require permissions)
- 3 bathrooms
- 300 watt state-of-the-art sound system,
- Street-level stand alone building
- 200 person limit for events
Are you looking for a quintessential NYC loft but sick of trying to shoot in Manhattan? Look no further, The Lofty Gallery is for you. This art gallery cum loft has soaring ceilings, huge windows, white walls, and some columns. The bonus features are working pocket doors, long white-windowed corridors, and large bathrooms.
Square footage: 15,000 square feet (most areas are modern and white, but some are older-looking)
- The art may require special clearances; restrictions may apply to its usage
- Parking on the grounds for trailers and cars
- The art can be de-installed temporarily
Located in NYC’s fashion district, this ground-floor loft is perfect for trunk shows, gallery exhibits, or for any function that requires a storefront window and street-level access. It is also a boutique photo studio, so photo equipment is available for rental.
Square footage: 2,000, 22 foot ceilings
- Wardrobe area
- Bathroom with shower
- Air conditioned
- iPod stereo connection
- Street level for easy deliveries
- 200 amps / 3 phase power
- Equipment, grip, lighting rental
- Digital setups / techs
- Makeup area
- Steamer / iron
- Wireless hi-speed internet access
- 100 person limit for events