If I died and went to heaven, this is what the bathroom would look like. Most bathrooms are too small for film crews or photo lights. In a bathroom like this, not only can you all fit, but you can also get far enough from the subject to allow for a variety of different shots. Stunning bathroom aside, this loft is spacious but comfortable, with rustic furniture, dark-stained floors, refrigerator (complete with refrigerator magnets) and even an upright piano.
Square footage: 4,000
- Apple boxes (Four Full size, Four 1/2 & Four 1/4)
- Four V flats (1/2” B & W Foam Core)
- Extension cords (Six, various lengths)
- Sand bags (Six)
- Auto poles & cross bars (1 set w/ clamps & J hooks)
- Camera cart
- Rolling racks (Two with about 20 hangers each)
- Iron & Ironing board
- I-pod ready stereo
- Folding tables (Three 6’ )
- Also included is the furniture you see on the website, most of which are easily movable.
- There are no stands, lighting or camera equipment.
- Roof usage available for $600/photo and $1,200/film.
- Parking lot available for $500/day.