Located in NYC’s Meatpacking District, this unusual, unique loft has a hip, industrial vibe. The peak of the triangle building offers modern seating and fantastic street-scene views. From this ultra-cool perch you can sip your cocktails and watch fashionistas tripping along in high heels on the Meatpacking District’s cobblestone streets. This loft has top-of-the line DJ equipment and large, flat-screen televisions that can be pushed around the space. This loft also has an edgy, industrial workshop for film or photo shoots.
Square footage: 2,000, wood-beamed ceilings
- Passenger/freight Elevator
- Large, open industrial shower
- Full kitchen/bar with a professional stove, chrome refrigerator
- High-end DJ equipment
- Large, flat screen televisions that move on a ceiling track system
- 75 person limit for events