I’m a terrible dancer, but if I could dance, this white loft is where I’d want to practice – unfurnished, it feels like a ballet studio; furnished, it’s a big, cozy home. Comfy soft sofas, fireplace, exposed brick walls, greenery outside the bedroom window, rustic furniture, clawfoot tub, and an adorable fifties-style second kitchen.
Square footage: 4,000
- Apple boxes (Four Full size, Four 1/2 & Four 1/4)
- Four V flats (1/2” B & W Foam Core)
- Extension cords (Six, various lengths)
- Sand bags (Six)
- Auto poles & cross bars (1 set w/ clamps & J hooks)
- Camera cart
- Rolling racks (Two with about 20 hangers each)
- Iron & Ironing board
- I-pod ready stereo
- Folding tables (Three 6’ )
- Also included is the furniture you see on the website, most of which are easily movable.
- There are no stands, lighting or camera equipment.
- Roof usage available for $600/photo and $1,200/film.
Parking lot available for $500/day.